There are various ways you can help us give a safe and comfortable home for our animals.
- Donations: Funding is always needed to provide animals with food, bedding, vet bills, medicine and to improve their housing and fencing. Please click on “Donate” to make a donation via PayPal. Any contributions would be gratefully received.
- Sponsor a resident: Most of our residents stay with us forever and depend on us for a lifetime of care and are no longer able to fend for themselves. By sponsoring one or more of our permanent residents, you can help keep them healthy and safe. In return we will send you your sponsor certificate, keep you updated about our animals and make sure you can visit your protégé at Back into Daylight Animal Sanctuary. Visit this page to find out how to set up your sponsorship or offer it to someone as a gift.
- Fundraising: There are many ways to fundraise for the sanctuary such as social events, raffles, Facebook Birthday fundraisers, running a Marathon or participating in any sporting event not involving any use to animals.
- Providing us with supplies: We would greatly appreciate it if you can donate items such as building and electrical tools, building materials, animal food, carriers, animal toys, bedding etc.
- Volunteer: If you have some spare time and don’t mind getting dirty, we have plenty of work that we need help with on daily basis. Our animals also love having company and extra attention. Please get in touch and fill in our volunteer form to let us know more about your availability. Find out more